Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sick Date Night

Jason and I have both caught the illz but that didn't stop us from going on our date. We were only gone for about an hour and a half, but that was enough.

I was wearing my sexiest pink cardigan, rust orange pants and clogs. Oh, and oversized mens suit coat. You see, my mirror broke and so it isn't there to talk me out of wearing stupid ensembles out of the house. Oh well. I was sick, what do you want?

We tried going to Takumi, but there was a 45 minute wait and nowhere to sit and have a drink. Instead we went to Ginza and were seated right away at the sushi bar.

I had a chocolate martini, Jason's miso soup, three pieces of tamago, a godzilla roll, and a vegetable tempura roll. It was a lot of food. Jason ordered the sushi dinner, which was six pieces and a roll or something like that. I'm not sure what but I know there was squid and octopus and stuff like that.

We were home around 9, which was nice because we sat around in our pajamas watching Boston Legal (current show we are catching up on via Netflix).

Even though we were sick, it was really nice to get out of the house with Jason. I wish we could go on more dates! Maybe on Saturday nights instead, because on Friday nights Jason always needs a nap. I'm going to need a younger boyfriend pretty soon. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always do dates on Saturdays for that very reason...we are just too wiped out on Fridays, and the kids are too wound up. Saturdays are easier to control, schedule-wise.

Kath