Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Morning, Monday!

This is going to be a busy week so I thought maybe I'd do my writing first thing, so I don't forget.

Weather n stuff: This week is supposed to be NICE! (50-70) I'm excited to go out for many runs even though I have some sort of chest cold and my shoes suck. Maybe I'll look for new shoes today. I had a dream about running and my ill-fitting shoes and this morning my feet hurt.

Children: Cullen starts sweet potatoes today! I'm excited, can you tell? What I'm not excited about is the idea that his poopy diaper may happen while I'm out and about... He woke up an hour later than usual today! What a good boy.
Mina was all better but now she sounds phlegmy again. I have had to tell her to cough several times already. So I guess maybe she wasn't all better. She is having a rough morning so far. She totally got up on the wrong side of the bed. Started flipping out about the sun, not wanting any of the breakfast choices, putting underwear on, not wanting Leta to take her picture...
Leta is still coughing and sniffly.

Now I have to get everyone dressed and make the beds. I hope everyone is having a spedoinkle day.

No comments: