Monday, April 07, 2008

Back to the grind?

Actually, I was thinking about taking a vacation day today.

...

After seeing all of Leta's birthday pictures I have decided that the outfit I had on yesterday should go in the garbage. What was I thinking? I thought I was looking pretty good until I saw the photographs. I hate that I'm writing this. Stop.

Phew. Okay. Moving on...

Cullen is in rough shape today. He's blowing amazing snot bubbles and has been doing the cough-gag-vomit thing. The vomit is full of snot so it has the consistency of egg whites and it makes ME gag. Isn't that lovely? I should write horror fiction. "it jiggled on the washcloth and clung onto the plastic toy. Paralyzed, Hilary's eyes widened as the glistening goo spewed forth once more..." I'm not sure the world could handle it.

So, how's your brunch? :P

2 comments:

womaninawindow said...

So the other day I happened upon your site and poof, there was a fun and interesting voice. What stamina! Writing since 2004! Argh! I started a couple weeks ago and debate pulling the plug daily.

hadjare said...

LOL I want to read more of this book in the works. I think you captured snot vomit like no one else has done before.