Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You've come a long way, baby.

Cullen is five months old today! I wonder, sometimes, if it's a bad thing to tell him how cute he is every single time I look at him. Hmmm... He just gives me the biggest smile when he sees me. It's so funny. We play this game of peekaboo and it's like, every time, he's so surprised and happy to see me. It never gets old. He's so happy it's like he's going to explode. He laughs and clasps his hands and drools...

He has yet to roll over, but during tummy time he can rotate quite a bit and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts creeping before any rolling over happens. He just doesn't seem to know that this is something he is supposed to want to do.

Tonight he was trying to do raspberries. He's gotten a few good razzing sessions out, but I can tell it's something that sort of happens on accident and then he just keeps doing it. Tonight he was trying with all his might to stick out his tongue, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen him do. You could see the little wheels turning in there and the look of concentration on his face.

...

This week I'm up to five minutes of running, two minutes of walking, repeated four times. Today was my first day of this and I couldn't get through the last one. I'm okay with that though because I know that next time, I will. Also, today I worked on my posture. I held my head up high, looking toward the horizon instead of a few steps in front of me which is more natural to me. It definitely made a difference.

...

While I was typing this up, Mina got out of bed, walked over to me, held out her trembling hand, and showed me her tooth. I nearly cried! So tiny... Now she has a big kid hole in her row of bottom teeth. We put the tooth in a zip lock bag before putting it under her pillow. Now I have to figure out how to be the tooth fairy.

Life is so strange.

1 comment:

Play Free Online Poker said...

There is no sense.