Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trying to contain my excitement

because yesterday I bought some el-cheapo running clothes and today is supposed to get up to 41 degrees! I can't wait to go. I wanted to tell you all about it yesterday, but I was having trouble thinking. You know how that happens sometimes on Saturdays, right? I unwittingly chose to get about three hours of sleep Friday night so...yeah.

Anyway, I'll probably be twice as fast and strong in my new clothes. I'm sure of it. We all know how buying stuff makes you better all around, right?

I really need to purge some of our junk. Jason has an appointment to take an Easter portrait today, maybe I should make going through some junk my Sunday priority. The question is, should I plan to do a rummage sale, or should I pack up the van and donate? Ah, I should do both? Good idea.

Look, now the day is half over. Maybe next time.

No comments: