Friday, March 28, 2008

Say it ain't so!

Last night I had angelfood cake and ice cream with strawberries. This morning, just like the other week, I woke up with an insanely itchy face. I was thinking about when it started the last time, and I remember that the night before I had gone grocery shopping while hungry and bought one of those cereals with the dried strawberries. Of course I had to have a bowl of it before going to bed. I continued to eat it throughout the first part of that week and my face got worse and worse, but I didn't think that was it because... I LOVE STRAWBERRIES SO MUCH. :( Oh dear strawberries. You have brought such joy to my life. I have had strawberries on my birthday every year, I have dreamed of having a strawberry patch of my very own, I have made your color my favorite color... How could you betray me like this...

Okay. Maybe it isn't the strawberries. I guess we'll have to conduct an experiment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALWAYS THE STUFF YOU LOVE THE MOST!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!! Yer Momma