Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm a gemini monkey. And I want to river-dance.

I would totally believe it, except for the part where I am supposed to be really quick-witted and entertaining. I think we can all agree that I'm tongue tied and awkward.

All about ME!

Today our family made a field trip to the rotunda of the Overture Center where they generally have kid stuff going on on Saturdays. The Trinity Irish Dancers were performing and were mesmerizing and adorable. I loves me some river dancing. The stompy shoes, the rigid posture, the doll-like costumes... It made me want to do it, but it also made me want to have a pint. Maybe even a few pints. And then maybe a fight! I digress... I guess I was just saying, yeah, we did something. Isn't that exciting? No? Two thumbs down? Okay, let's take this outside!

2 comments:

hadjare said...

Was it really crowded there? I just imagine chaos.

Hilary said...

It was really crowded. In fact, we intended on seeing the 11am show, but when we tried to get on the elevator we were stopped because they were at capacity. We decided to just hang out until 1 (the next show), which was surprisingly easy to do with the museum and the coffee bar...