Monday, March 10, 2008

clothing crisis

I took a break from anything that typically makes my face flushed, ie exercise, while I had The Rash. Now the rash has subsided so it's time to get back in business.

I'm still wearing Jason's old running clothes. I really don't like them. I really wish I had my own, more and more, every time I put them on. The pants I'm wearing are supposed to be like tights I guess, but they're baggy on me. Oh, the waist fits fine, but the legs...not so much. It wouldn't be so bad but there's a stripe going down the side that buckles and looks goofy. It drives me nuts. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I know Jason would just tell me to go buy some damn clothes but I'm trying to be thrifty here, and the season is going to change, and then I'll be all skinny, (hahaha)... But I can't help but feel a little pang of longing when I see ladies jogging in clothes that fit them.

No comments: