Thursday, March 06, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!



Today the face rash was worse than ever. Itchy, swollen, tough, sandpapery, hot, red...

I went to the doctor nurse lady and she said it was probably a combination of just the right circumstances, like eating nuts and berries and eggs and exercising and being healthy--haha... Obviously my body liked me better when I was a chronically depressed chainsmoker.

Anyway, I'm to slather hydrocortizone on my face 2-3 times per day for a few days and hope that helps.

She also wanted me to list everything I ate on Monday, eliminate those things, and reintro them one at a time. But the question is, really, what DIDN'T I eat on Monday? I can say for sure I didn't eat any fish. Everything else though. I can't really remember what I did on Monday. I'll try, though, and I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some rash! I get them too from time to time. Perhaps it's hereditary. Yer MOM