Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aveda, c'est possible?

This morning I woke with an itchy face again. It had seemed like it was getting better yesterday, that is, until I modeled a hat and wore my hair in such a way that it touched my face. Then I didn't take my evening shower like I normally do, and it occurred to me that the other day, while I did take my evening shower, I did not shampoo my hair. Then the next day, itchy face!

Maybe it isn't the strawberries. Maybe it's the Aveda Self Control stick...

Anyway, I took a shower, shampooed twice, and am about to wash the sheets. We'll see if eliminating the Aveda is the answer. We'll know in a couple of days when I try Strawberries again, I guess.

1 comment:

Madam said...

Boo, hiss!

I don't have hair quite like yours, but if Self Control ends up being the culprit, you might try Redken Water Wax. (Formerly known as Smart Wax, which I always think of like Kent Brockman on the Simpsons saying, "Smmmmartline!" Okay, that was really random :P)