Monday, March 24, 2008

All about my teeth (lots of whining, despite the "no whining" sign on my fridge)

Apparently they look pretty good for someone who hasn't been to the dentist in seven years, whatever that means.

I need a root canal.

I also need three fillings. "Touchups" actually, because they are for some old fillings that have a smidge of decay and he doesn't think they will need to be drilled? Anyway...

After all my dental work is complete, we will be out about $1K. Isn't that fun and exciting? No wonder my mom was always so pissed off after my dentist appointments. :P Jason said, "Don't you feel better now?"

...

Well, I kind of feel...worse... But I guess after it's all done, and after I sell a kidney to pay for it, maybe... Maybe...

I also have a pretty bad headache coming on, and as usual, I could light Christmas Eve with my bright red pimply nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Dentists but:

Yep, can't go 7 years without a dentist.. I went three years when I was in 4th grade and THEN went for one whole year almost every Wed. after school on my bike to the dentist for one thing or another. My dentist had gone into the Navy so my Mom didn't take me to someone new !!!! They told me I would have false teeth before I graduated high school but I still have them at 73. I really took care of them after that and it pays !!!!
GG.

Brendon Spaziani said...

Yikes, $1000 is a bit too expensive for those procedures. Perhaps the multiple fillings make it too pricey. But you still made it to the dentist, right? A root canal problem is more painful than the procedure itself.