Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I like closed captioning

When I'm doing something noisy like rowing, I like to turn on the CC on tv. Then, it's hard for me to turn it off. I like reading what people are saying while I listen to what they are saying. It enhances the whole experience for me. It's so easy. When I turn it off, at least for a little while, it's like they could be speaking Chinese because I can't understand it. So I don't turn it off. I leave it on and enjoy it as long as possible. I know that Jason will make fun of me and make sure I know how easy it is to turn it off... But anyway... That's my secret of the day. I like closed captioning.

2 comments:

Makalah said...

I like CC too. I don't know if I have hearing issues, and I don't care if people tease me about it, but it's so much easier to follow along with them on. Kinda like how I have a hard time in crowded noisy places unless I can see the person's mouth. Not that I can read lips, but it helps to figure out what they're saying. :)

hadjare said...

I like closed captioning too -- especially on movies and during fussy baby times.