Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hot Date

We went to Takumi for dinner last night. The food was superb. Jason and I split a large Sake and it was the most perfect warm, chatty buzz. We were seated right away and dinner came very fast. I gobbled mine in a completely un-lady-like fashion and won the eating contest I thought we were having.
...
As we were leaving, we realized it was only 9pm! So I called my mom to see how things were going and see if we should go to the bookstore... She said everything was great and told us to have fun.

Of course, I could not remember that I wanted The Medical Science of House, M.D., so I got a book on baby sign language and a new Moleskine for watercolor. Jason got a photography related book.

It was a great night. I'm really glad we got to have a little couple time away from home.

No comments: