Monday, December 17, 2007

Good Morning, Internet!

I originally wrote "Bood Morning" because that's just how tired I am.

Actually, I shouldn't complain. Cullen slept SIX hours in a row! He's been doing that for a while now. He usually goes to bed around 11:30-12:30 and then is up around 5:30-6:30. Yesterday he was up too early, 4-ish, so I put him in the magic sleep machine, which is THIS MODERN WONDER.

He's been smiling more and more, and yesterday I SWEAR I heard a tiny baby chuckle. He's also been making some cooing sounds. It's nice to hear something other than crying!

A conversation at dinner last night:

Mina: Mom, are mushrooms healthy?
Hilary: Yes, I'm pretty sure they are.
Mina: What are they good for?
Hilary: Hmm. I'm not sure. Believe it or not, I don't know everything...
...
Mina: Mom, I kind of already know everything.
Leta: ME TOO! Mom, I kind of already know everything too.

No comments: