Saturday, November 17, 2007

Announcing...

Cullen Wolfgang was born on October 25th at 9:11am after 45 minutes of pushing. I labored for 4.5 hours. He weighed 8lbs, 12oz and measured 21 1/4 inches long.

He is HUGE now at 3.5 weeks...wow. I mean, he seems huge to me. He's wearing 3-6 month clothes. He's a pretty good eater and sleeper, but a lot of his awake time is spent fussing. We've been cloth diapering him and it's working out well, although last night Jason exclaimed that he couldn't keep up with my crazy diaper origami. I think he might need more bumGenius diapers. One of their marketing schpeles is that they are easy enough for DADS! Haha...

I was thinking about reviewing gluten free products and maybe posting gluten free recipes on here. Maybe I could even employ the mad photography skillz of my super hot husband and post fancy pictures of these meals. Hmm.

3 comments:

hadjare said...

What? No picture to accompany this?

Hilary said...

Oh...yeah...well he looks like the baby in my icon except more boy-ish. ;)

amy marcella said...

hi hilary - it's me! amy! my sister is gluten-free, and there is a really great website called Gluten Free Girl that you should check if you haven't already.