Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cats & Dogs & Furnace Filters

I bought this movie yesterday from a local used book store. I knew the girls would love it. It's exciting, full of action and suspense, and it has talking cats and dogs. What could be better? I remember watching this movie when I was a nanny.

After we watched it, we watched the Charlie Brown Valentines Day special--and actually, I had also purchased that book from the bookstore... After that, a Winnie the Pooh special was on. What a blockbuster night at our house!

I changed the furnace filter last night in hopes that it would instantly cure our broncial distress. It was quite disgusting and I'm embarrassed about it, but what do you want, it's the first time I've ever done this. I think we had some automatic electric contraption at our old house. I made a big deal about it and marked it on the calendar.

Today we are supposed to go to the theatre but honestly I don't know if I feel up to it. Tomorrow's a big day, after all...

Man, this entry was a dud. I might delete it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remind me.... why is today a big day?