Tuesday, January 30, 2007

probably not

just forget what I said before. All of it. ;)

Exhibit B had me up a billion (no really, I counted) times last night. She's sick so she's ULTRA high maintenance. She had to go potty, mostly, but I was also called in to fix the covers and other stuff like that. SO. I'm just really tired this morning. Feeling pretty crumby, actually. I'm not sure if I'm going to want to go to a movie tonight.

What I really wanted to say is that I unclogged the bathtub drain last night. I had to take the first shower after that, and let me tell you, it sure is nice to not be standing in my own soup. I vow to maintain my drains regularly with washing soda from now on. I can definitely say that I don't want to be a plumber when I grow up. Pipes are GROSS. Coated with black slime. Eww.

I tried to unclog the sink as well, but I'm not sure how well that worked.

I don't know why I thought that would be an interesting topic. Lack of sleep has clouded my judgement!

No comments: