Friday, January 13, 2006

Cafe ZuZu


And it's by the Zoo. You won't forget the name.

I wish it was closer to home because it's the best kid friendly place I've been to yet. The coffee is great, as are the pastries. It's colorful and modern with plenty of sunny windows. A friendly and fun staff brings your food/drink RIGHT TO YOUR TABLE and I noticed later that they even sell beer.


But best of all...



The play area has a TRAIN SET! And your friend Laura will totally put up with your kid sticking her finger in her eye!









Don't worry, we cleaned up our mess.







And off topic, here's one of Mina's latest magnetic doodles...

All of her Thomas the tank engine drawings have recently acquired whiskers and stitches in their foreheads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogging

mynewsbot.com

Makalah said...

It's so neat to see how kids process stuff by putting it into their play like that. too cute!

I think there's knitting group meetups at that place, but I've never gone. I should really check it out sometime. :)

travisericks28330708 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com