Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Peep!

I know I've been awfully quiet lately. I've been writing a lot, just not here. It's almost too much to try to play catch up. I'm going to pretend I've been writing here all along instead.

Mina has finally stopped being afraid of the TV I think! She was having some visual sensitivities and now seems fine. I don't know what that was all about but I lowered her dose of cod liver oil. *shrug*

We're going to the zoo on Saturday morning and anyone who wants to come is welcome to. I got a fabric play-crown for Mina to wear during birthday festivities. I had to stop myself from buying the tu-tu. But it sure would have been cute... Anyway, we have nothing planned on the 1st which is her actual birthday. Hmm...maybe we could go to "Little Amerika" or whatever...eh, I think Mina's too young for that. I'll think of something. My mom is coming down on the 7th so we'll do something birthday-ish of course. I also have to make a cake that Mina can eat. I'm thinking banana cake with peanut butter frosting for my little monkey. I'll have to look online for a recipe. EEK! Only a few days left!

It's also Jason's birthday next week. I don't have any brilliant low-budget ideas either. I'll have to consult my "idea girl".

There, I broke the ice...

2 comments:

Makalah said...

there's a list of kid friendly things going on at the Waisman Center Children's Theatre if you get this weeks Isthmus (pg. 9). There isn't anything listed for the 1st, but there's a few things each month from this Sunday til Dec. for cheap/free. This Sunday's is music, songs, animals, etc. - let me if you want more info!

Joyce said...

I missed you. Glad to hear all your update news too. I am jealous of your mom getting so much sugar from your family! hugs to you Hilary for being a awesome mommie. How is school going? I know it is one very long class at a time but you will do it. I use to cross off each day and eventually got something that said R.N., B.S.N., at the age 41 so there is always more time.....enjoy the struggles and smiles that comes with having babies.