Thursday, June 23, 2005

OF COURSE the A/C broke today.

Why, hello, Hottest Day of the Year!

I have very little to say. I'm excessively tired because Leta is walking as of a couple weeks ago and IT'S ALL OVER NOW.

I started two new portraits of the girls. I just have them sketched out right now and haven't actually worked up the energy to paint yet.

There's a change happening. I can tell. I don't know what yet, but I can smell the storm approaching. I feel quiet lately, internalized. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course it did!! That is what it is suppose to do when they found you living there. And beware of winter as that is much worse when you lose the heat. Down here it doesn't matter as we never FREEZE....losing A/C is terrible. When it is cold we open our windows and air out the house...
You have had some great pictures of the girls in recent weeks so can't wait to see what you painted.. Did you ever get the white stuff you needed??? I think you use it to prepare the canvas. Happy painting..
Love,
GG

Hilary said...

Yes of course I did...you didn't think I would blow all my paint money at the video arcade, did you? ;) We had our heat go out not last winter but the one before...woke up one morning and it was 55 degrees inside. That was another 5 AM call to maintanance...they must love us!

Anonymous said...

I was just checking as that was slip under the table money if I remember correctly and then you and your AUNT went out mud sliding and I hoped that you didn't forget or lose it to the mud night!!!!!

You will never live down that night...will you???

Love,
GG