Monday, April 11, 2005

Still here, but very busy...

It's not that I'm actually any busier than normal, really, it's just that I'm mentally exhausted by the time I have a chance to get on the computer. It always seems like I have less to write about when life is full of events. I can go on for HOURS when I'm bored out of my mind.

I have something like four weeks left of Chemistry, and it's getting much more challenging as we try to wrap things up. Maybe it's the spring weather making it harder to focus. Mother's day weekend is going to be devoted to my mom, grandma and aunt who will be visiting, and the following day is my Chemistry final. There are many things to be done before they all get here, and while I will try to get things reasonably *picked up* they will have to be a bit forgiving...I'm hoping if we spend enough time out doing things, or drunk (teehee) no one will notice the differently colored grout or the multitude of stains on the carpet...

Laura has something big brewing that I get to be a part of, and I'm hoping it'll inspire me to be more creative. I would much rather cut up a magazine or paint a table than clean out the refridgerator...

Jason and I went to a wedding this weekend...it was touching and fun. I think we need to socialize more as a couple. I think it sort of rejuvenates romantic feelings.

Now I must turn my attention to our home...blehhhhhhhhh...

No comments: