Sunday, March 13, 2005

What to do, what to do...

Right now my better half is laying on the bed, drinking tea, and going back and forth about why we should or shouldn't get a Powerbook. We've been at this for a while now and had decided to get one, then to wait, then to get one, then to think about it some more. Now it's time to look at houses again, and sadly everything we look at is crappier than our townhouse rental and would be something like $400 more expensive per month. And people, I'm just not about to give up my monthly Jalepeno Bites allowance. Right now we're not buying a Powerbook, and we're saying, "for that kind of money we should build a home." We could stay here, renting, not buy a laptop but furnish our apartment with IKEA goodies. No. We're not going to do any of these things. We're going to buy a bottle of vodka and watch movies instead. *sigh* Everything is up in the air, always...I wonder where it's all going to land...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I saw this one when I was looking for my brother and drooled. I love victorians. http://www.fsbomadison.com/details.asp?ID=6397
This house didn't look too bad either. http://www.fsbomadison.com/details.asp?ID=6404

Madison real estate is TOO expensive. Crazy.