Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Weekend from H-E-double hockey sticks!

We're finally getting over this respiratory demon-virus-flu-infection or whatever it is that has plagued the Samsa household. I can't believe Jason was sick with this all last week and worked so late every single night. He worked on Saturday, too, and Mina, Leta and I were all sick with fevers and chills. I haven't felt like that since I was a little kid. Not even when I had Bronchitis a few years ago. Isn't having a fever the worst? I mean, really, every other symptom is still there, but now that my body temperature is under control I feel like a million bucks. I think Mina and Leta agree with me.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be back to normal and will have collected some colorful observations about people/life to share with my massive audience (hi, Mom!).

Until then, *coughcoughHACKwheeze* unnngh.

No comments: